Famous Last Words: End of the Semester!!

I'm so beyond glad to be almost finished with the semester! Looking back, I'm proud of all the progress that I've made in this class and all of my others! It's looking like I'm coming out with pretty good grades, though I don't want to jinx it by saying it, but it's a nice feeling. For this class specifically, I've enjoyed getting to write weekly and get back into doing so on a regular basis. I like to write, so I think it's useful to write often. Even if I didn't like to write, I think it's useful.

I've enjoyed being able to connect with other students during the course of the semester. I frequently would miss doing project feedback because I'm awful, but I would read some of the stories. Why I didn't just comment anyway, the world may never know. It's been helpful in my development with this course. It's helped me loosen up and have more fun, which I think is the most important thing. Life is too serious sometimes, it's necessary to just have a laugh and post something zany. I never would have thought I'd find that in a class for Indian Epics!

I really am not sure what else to say! I'm not doing much over the break! I'm working for most of it. During January, I'm going to New York City which will be fun. I'm going to see a couple of shows (Waitress and Hadestown as of right now. The list is expanding as I love theatre.) I'm very much looking forward to those and spending time with my friends and family. I'm ready for a break! It's time.

Looking ahead, I would like to keep up the good work ethic and hopefully find ways to work ahead in all of my courses. I find that would be super helpful. I'm graduating next semester, so it would be great to have everything in order!

To anyone reading this: I hope your break is fantastic! Stay safe and happy holidays!

My two pups, Shay and Faith, in their Christmas sweaters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Dolly Parton Fanatic

Week 9 Story: The Best Archer