Famous Last Words: A Look at Week 13


I’m still really enjoying reading other people’s writing! I don’t remember the exact person, but I read one today that was written just so well. The descriptions were so nice and everything was really thoughtfully done. I always feel like the best source for inspiration in writing is reading! It always makes me want to do better with my own work when I get to read good stories. I think what made their story so successful was the detail that they put into their descriptions. I could tell that they had put a lot of care into that particular piece. It was a joy to read.

I did a few revisions on my project for this last week. The original really didn’t explain things as well as I had liked, so I fixed it up a little bit. I always really enjoy being descriptive with my writing, but sometimes it’s difficult telling a large story with a word maximum. I’d like to find a happy medium in the future.

I think that I’m done with reading Mahabharata related materials for the remainder of the semester. I love it, but I’ve had my fill for the time being at least. For the next week, I’d like to maybe look more into myths or legends. I think that would be interesting to do. I remember finding a series on goddesses on the Epified channel that I might watch for the week. There’s so many topics to explore, I’d like to cover as many as I can, though there’s not much time left to do so. I’ll do what I can!

I’m glad that the semester is almost over. I’m tired! I’m ready for a break. That being said, I want to finish strongly in all of my classes and make sure that I’m putting in all of the effort that I need to do so!


Pic unrelated. I feel like this. Sleepy. (Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Dolly Parton Fanatic

Week 9 Story: The Best Archer