Topic Research: Weapons

All of these ideas sort of hinge off of my last idea in which the story is structured to break down the character's skillset!

1. Rama vs Ravana: A Western Styled Showdown
I've talked a lot, probably too much, about my love for western and outlaw media. I would focus on their fight and make sure to put emphasis on Rama and Brahmastra. Despite the western focus, I wouldn't really be changing the weapon type, setting or anything of that nature. I just wanted to include it for how I wanted to stylize the story. 

This one is more simple in terms of style. It would be more traditional, blended with the character breakdown I mentioned previously, breaking down his specific skills and traits as a warrior. I could do Arjuna and Karna's last fight, but I'm unsure if I really want to do that. I would want to focus on him as a warrior, maybe look at battles that don't involve his brother at all. 

3. Pinaka
Because the bow was passed around quite a bit, I wanted to focus on the holders of it. I would tell a few brief stories in a historical sense and give context to the power of the Pinaka itself, possibly ending with Rama, but unsure. There's more stories that I found that talk about Vishnu and Shiva, which could be fun to do! 

Rama and Ravana Fight (Wikimedia Commons)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Dolly Parton Fanatic

Week 9 Story: The Best Archer