Famous Last Words: A Brief Me Too Monologues Promo!


It’s been a long week! I’ve been enjoying reading about Krishna, but I think I might switch over to the other topic for this upcoming week, but I haven’t decided for sure yet. I really enjoy how often music comes up in certain legends, or a certain character specializes in a specific instrument. I just think it’s neat to see. In storytelling, it’s nice to see other forms of storytelling overlap!

I didn’t do much writing this week, but I’m liking how my storybook project is coming along. Though I’m making this post immediately after writing my new entry… we’ll see how I feel about it later. I do like it though, overall. That still stands. I don’t have a hard time writing it, which usually means that I’m enjoying the work I’m doing!

I also like getting to see how everyone else’s projects are coming along. I tend to enjoy ones with similar topics as mine, but I think everyone has a unique vision and I’m grateful I get to see it. In online classes, there’s not a lot of room for collaboration, so I think it’s nice we get to interact so often. I’m still not great at feedback, but I do like reading my classmate’s writing. All of the topics are so creative and fun! It inspires me to do better with my own writing!

Next week, I’m going to be pretty busy! I’m the assistant director for Me Too Monologues and the show date is fast approaching! If you aren’t doing anything on November 6 or 7 at 7pm, come watch! It’s at Meachum and it’s free. I’m doing all of the technical stuff, so you won’t see me, but if you come see, let me know! We have a great show and I’d love to see you there! I'm excited to show an audience everything we've been working on. This is my second semester directing with MTM! It's been a fun time. 

I didn't have a graphic available, but this is a cast photo from our fall show, last year! I'm on the second row, on the right. I'm very small and not sure how to pose. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Dolly Parton Fanatic

Week 9 Story: The Best Archer