Week 8 Reading and Writing

I wish I had more to say here! I don't have any major changes that I wanted to make to my blog. I set it up a little bit before school started in a way that I knew I would like and would be consistently happy with. I'm easily able to navigate it, which I feel is the most important because I'm very tech dumb. I like my writing assignments, though I did miss a story on accident. That's okay, I'm sure I'll survive! I think writing everyday tires me out sometimes, but I still enjoy it. I think I'm having the hardest time with my project because I'm a perfectionist and would like to please everyone, though I'm aware that's impossible. I like the writing that I've done though. I really don't find any issues with it outside of a few things that I can fix with revisions. Overall, I'm happy with my progress in this class and with my writing!

Indrashakti (Source)
I chose this picture as my favorite simply because I like Karna. I'm kind of sad that I didn't end up getting to do something with him in a project or story of some kind, but that's okay! I can still appreciate my boy. I think he's an interesting character. 

I'm not really sure what I want when I look forward! I'd like to continue moving through the course as swiftly as possible! I'm hoping to continue enjoying what I read and write. I'm sure I can meet that goal! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Dolly Parton Fanatic

Week 9 Story: The Best Archer