Week 8 Progress

Looking Back- I'm happy with my progress so far. I do know I missed a couple of assignments, but I'm still at an A, so I'm fine. I'm going to be done with two of my courses this week which will give me more time to get ahead in this class, which is about what I expected from the beginning. At the beginning, I said that I'd do assignments on MWF, but as it turns out, I have so much free time at work, I just do it TR. It makes it easier, but it does give me less time sometimes. I'm happy with the schedule I have though.

Looking Forward- Because I'm only going to be in three courses following midterms, I don't really see any problems. My hardest part of the semester was the first half because my other online courses were WAY more involved than this one. I should have more time to devote to my writing assignments. I hope to see a quality jump there!

Moomin hugging a tree (Source)
I don't have an explanation for the picture. I just like Moomin. I think he's neat. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Dolly Parton Fanatic

Week 9 Story: The Best Archer